Can you believe it – we’re almost in December! 2014 is nearly over, and we’re already looking ahead to the new year and some exciting new exercise classes. However, December is also the month of parties, and you’re invited to our Christmas Party! Tickets are only £20 each … it’s a festive bargain!
The most fun event of the year is on Saturday 13th December, kicking off at 7.30pm. The venue is Kirtlington Village Hall, just off South Green. There’s lots of free parking and buses run to Kirtlington from the city centre.
There’s loads going on during the night, including:
- A top DJ playing music that’s guaranteed to have you dancing the night away
- Back by popular demand – Amir’s festive mild chicken curry with all the trimmings. This was a big hit last year!
- An official photo, which will be online before you’ve even finished dancing!
- Cash bar run by the fabulous Oxford Bar Company
- A silent auction for the Christmas tree – could you give it a home?
- A prize draw for a wheelbarrow of wine – perfect for your Christmas celebrations! – in aid of CLIC Sargent, helping children and young people with cancer
Best of all – you get all this for just £20! Call the office on 01869 352000 or speak to Barry for tickets
Blog credit: Image courtesy of Tinneketin